BSNL CO has circulated one more list of 112 JTOs in respect of whom complete ACRs are yet to be received. View letter
“It may be ensured that the decisions are conveyed to the Government servants within 21 days of receipt of complete application to the competent authority. Any lacunae in the application should be brought to the notice of the Government servant within one week of the receipt of the application. In the event of failure on the part of the competent authority to communicate its decision to the Government employee concerned within 21 days of receipt of the application, the employee concerned shall be free to assume that permission has been granted to him.” <<Click Here for DOPT orders>>
Former President & eminent scientist Dr APJ Abdul Kalam passed away in Shillong on Monday. Kalam collapsed during a speech at IIM Shillong and was immediately rushed to the nearby Bethany Hospital. Let us join the Nation in mourning his demise.
Here are some of Kalam’s inspirational sayings through which he will be remembered forever…
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.”
- “My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.”
- “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
- “Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.”
- Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
- “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”
- You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.”
Dept of Expenditure, Govt of India issued revised classification of Cities for grant of HRA to Central Government Employees and now cities will be classified as “X”, “Y” & “Z” cities.In Punjab Circle Jalandhar ,Ludhiana & Amritsar has been Kept in “Y” and all other cities fall under” Z” category.
After the partial hearing on dated 23-07-2015 the case was adjourned to 27-07-2015 (Monday).
Circle secretary SNEA(I) Punjab circle writes to CGMT Punjab for Grant of Special casual leave to the delegates attending All India Conference at Jaipur Scheduled to be Held at Jaipur from 4th September 2015 to 7th September 2015 at Jaipur Rajastan.