Jt GM Pers BSNL CO issued orders for modification, deletion and addition n SDE RR 2002. Letter <<<>>>
- These changes are applicable from retrospective effect i.e. from 28/08/2015.
- The seniority among Seniority cum Fitness quota and Competitive Quota will be fixed in 2:1 ratio in particular vacancy year regardless of Year of Appointment or date of joining.
- JTOs who will complete three years regular service as on 1st July of the vacancy year will be eligible for SDE LDCE for that particular year.
- Year wise vacancy calculations will be done as per DoPT guidelines issued/to be issued time to time.
- Promotion from JTO to SDE will be done by BSNL Corporate office on basis of All India Eligibility list and the vacancies will be calculated as on 1st July of that particular Year.
- Now Management committee will decide the syllabus for SDE LDCE Examination and earlier it was decided by BSNL Board.
- Regular SDEs also will continue to be eligible for enhancement of his/her position in the SDE seniority list against vacancies for which he/she is eligible and LDCE was not conducted for that particular year.
- These points were missing/wrongly added in SDE RR 2002 which has delayed overall process of LDCE and SCF calling for different court cases and hence this modification has been issued.
- Due to such ambiguity, about 1500 LDCE passed JTOs are waiting for their posting even though LDCE was held in Year 2015 and results are declared in Year 2016 and till today posting has not been issued for these LDCE passed SDEs and vacancies under SCF Quota are not filled after Year 2011 due to legal tangle and about 12000 SDE post are vacant throughout BSNL. Thus neither Seniority cum Fitness nor Completive Quota post of SDEs are filled for years together and there is mass unrest among the JTOs which is known as backbone cadre of BSNL.