A meeting of the All Unions and Associations of BSNL (AUAB) was held yesterday, the 02-08-2018, at BSNL MS office. The meeting was presided over by Com.K.Sebastin, GS, SNEA. The meeting as attended by:
BSNLEU: Com.P.Abhimanyu,GS, Com.Balbir Singh, President, Com.Swapan Chakraborty, Dy.GS and Com.Chellappa, AGS. NFTE: Com.Chandeswar Singh,GS, Com. K.S.Sheshadri, Dy.GS, Com.A.Rajamouli, Treasurer and Com.K.Natarajan, CS,TN. SNEA: Com.K.Sebastin, GS and Com.A.A.Khan, President. AIBSNLEA: Com.Prahlad Rai GS and Com.S.Sivakumar, President. AIGETOA: Com.Ravi Shil Verma,GS, Com. Wasi Ahmed, Dy.GS and Com.Bashisth Gupta, Advisor. BSNLMS: Com.Suresh Kumar, GS, Com.Mallikarjuna, President. ATM BSNL: Com.Revti Prasad, AGS. TEPU: Com.J.Vijayakuamr,Dy.GS. BSNL OA: Com.H.P.Singh, Dy.GS.
After detailed discussion, the following decisions are taken unanimously.
(1) The meeting unanimously disagreed with the letter written by the GS, FNTO and the GS,SEWA BSNL, to the Secretary DOT and CMD BSNL, withdrawing from the agitation called on by the AUAB, and also informing that their scanned signatures were used in the notice for the agitation, without their consent. Further the meeting suggested that, the GS, FNTO and GS,SEWA BSNL should come to the meeting of AUAB for expressing their views.
(2) The meeting reviewed the demonstration held on 11-07-2018, the three day Relay Hunger Strike held from 24th to 26th July 2018, as well as the meeting held between the AUAB and the Hon’ble MoSC(I/C), on 01-08-2018 and expressed it’s satisfaction. The meeting decided to write to the Secretary DOT, expressing dissatisfaction that, despite efforts were taken by the AUAB, to hold a meeting with her, the Secretary DoT, has not met the AUAB, not even once in the past 5 months. The meeting also decided to seek a meeting with the Secretary DoT immediately, and decided to give call for the next phase of agitation, in case the meeting does not materialise.
(3) The meeting finalised the text of the letter, addressed to the CMD, BSNL, demanding implementation of austerity measures for the top officers of the company.
(4) The meeting finalised the text of the letter, addressed to CMD, BSNL, demanding implementation of 30% Superannuation benefits to the Directly Recruited employees within a time frame. It was also decided that, if no positive result comes, then this demand should be placed in the charter of demands for the next phase of the struggle.
(5) The meeting decided to write letters to the CMD BSNL, against purchasing obsolete and unnecessary equipments, against the indiscreet engagement of retired officers as consultants and against the huge expenditure being incurred for AMCs. The meeting decided to demand a meeting with CMD BSNL on these issues, in the presence of other Directors.
(6) As regards, the decision of the AUAB to launch the movement of ‘BSNL at your door steps, it was decided to suggest to the CMD BSNL, for holding an inaugural function at the Corporate office, Circle and SSA levels, jointly by the Management and the AUAB.
(7) It was decided to write a letter to the CMD BSNL, demanding to immediately arrange a meeting between AUAB and the Secretary DoT.
(8) Next meeting of AUAB will be held at 15:00 hrs. on 23-08-2018 at BSNL MS Office to review the progress on various demands and to decide future course of action.
Welcome to SNEA (I), Punjab.
The information shared in this site are only for SNEA (I) Members. Please do not use the contents of this site for any other use.